Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm a Pregnant Supermodel! Wait, huh?!

For whatever reason, I thought it would be fun to see what celebrities are pregnant and due around the same time as me. Why is this fun, you ask?! When you see this list, you'll know it wasn't. Here's the list:

*Heidi Klum - due in October
*Adriana Lima - due in December
*Camilla Alves - due in late December/early January
*Giselle Bundchen - due in late December
*Karolina Kurkova - due in December
*Kendra Wilkinson - due in December, days from me

Hmm...I'm sure you noticed the same thing I did: They're all supermodels, except for one former playboy bunny!!! That's not entirely fair, now, is it?! Especially when you consider that for most of my friends, this is the first pregnant friend they've had, and I'm being compared to images of pregnant supermodels?! WTF!

On the upside, here are recent pictures of these women, in which they ALL look bigger than I do. MUAHHHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails