Tuesday, August 18, 2009

She has a dresser!!



Yes, the ladybug bedding is still up, mainly because I want to keep it up until the other gets here to make sure I really DO like the elephants better. I know I do, but lately my decision making skills have been...shoddy...so it's worth saving the extra effort just in case.

I am so happy we have a dresser! The best part - it was only $30 on Craigslist. I love you, Craigslist. The entire room has been done for less than $250, including the rocker, crib, changing table, dresser and crib mattress. The bedding, however, was another story, but isn't the point of saving big bucks on things that don't matter so that you can divert those funds to things that do? I'm excited :)

Now all we need is a bookcase, and Baby B's room is complete (minus the bedding accessories we're registered for)!!! YAY!! WAY ahead of schedule :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! We picked up paint for the nursery but that is it . . . and Craigslist around here is CRAZY. People want $250 for used cribs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails