Monday, August 24, 2009

Not feeling so hot.

Yesterday, I felt a bit off. I was moody and weepy and just not feeling quite myself. Figuring I was overtired, I decided to take the first nap I've had in a while...we're talking a couple weeks! That's a long time considering my nap track record since becoming pregnant! When I awoke, however, I noticed terrible pain in my lower back. I went back to sleep to try to sleep it off a bit, but woke up an hour later feeling even worse. This continued for much of the night. By 9PM I was in so much pain that I decided to just crawl in bed, since hours and hours of laying on the futon didn't seem to be relieving it, nor did two doses of extra-strength Tylenol. I thought of calling my doctor, but their weekend advice always translates into, "Go to the ER," and frankly, I can't afford yet another trip to the ER until it's time for her to arrive, so off to bed I went.

Luckily, I woke up feeling better this morning, except for a slight stomachache I could live without. Sadly, however, I didn't sleep well, and I've traded in my killer backache for equally crippling fatigue. I had tons of terrible dreams about the baby coming early that kept me up most of the night, and at 2AM I woke up so hungry I couldn't go back to sleep without a snack. Hopefully today/tonight will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails