Monday, August 10, 2009

One more bedding option...

OK, so I thought I was set on one, but D doesn't particularly like it. He says it's too 'Partridge Family', whatever that means. I digress.
What about this? I don't LOVE it, but I'm sure it'll grow on me, and I am feeling the baby elephants and koalas:

I'm also able to get this one half price, so $70 for the six-piece set, instead of $150 for the four-piece love bird set...thoughts?

What color do you paint the room, though, if you're pink-adverse?

3 comments:

  1. i think this is adorable! are you sure you cant do lavender with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute! I would think any color in the set... green, brown, white. I would stick with something low key since the bedding is very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this set. It is VERY cute! I would suggest painting the walls a light yellow to match the lightest of the colors in the set. It'll also make the room seem brighter and more cheery. :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails