Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My 1,000th Post.

This is my 1,000th post. Let that sink in for a second.

I mean, wow. Not that I'm doing any great things over here, like changing the world, but still - I'm so happy to have gone on this blogging adventure, both for my sanity, as well as for the fact that I've been able to chronicle so much of the blurry early days of motherhood and all of Ava's firsts, both good (walking at just over ten months!), and bad (her first hospitalization last week). I've gotten to know so many wonderful people, some of whom I've been blessed to meet in real life and have become friends both on-screen and off, and have been privy to a myriad of advice and ideas that have changed the way I've thought and felt about different parenting situations I've found myself in. In short, though this began as a way to express my extreme and complicated emotions about my unexpected pregnancy and then motherhood, it has become so much more.

Thank you so much to all my wonderful readers, and for those who have gone on this journey with me, both here and in real life. I value all of your comments, and all of your opinions - even when we disagree, and sometimes especially so - and look forward to 1,000 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails