Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FULL TERM!


Welcome to full term, little guy. Now, please, evacuate the premises ASAP! Or anytime after Friday afternoon, when my hair will be in a much more fantastic state than it currently is. I mean, wow :)



How far along: 37 weeks

Net weight gain/loss: 27 lbs. 

Maternity clothes: yes, but even those are getting snug.

Stretch marks: So itchy, but still none. Thank you Vitamin E & Aloe lotion and Bio Oil.

Belly button: the 8th wonder of the world.

Sleep: eh. I am exhausted all the time, but keep waking up starving and miserable and having to pee 7-10 times a night. WTH?! 

Baby movement: the lack of room does NOT appear to be slowing him down at all.

Gender: still a boy.

Food cravings: Blue Bell coconut fruit bars. I cannot get enough. I may give birth to a box of these at this rate....

Food aversions: meat. 

What I miss: so, so much. my waist. laying on my stomach. sleeping at night. feeling rested EVER. not feeling like this baby is shattering my pelvic bones...

Looking forward to: getting my hair done, and seeing The Book of Mormon Sunday night - one of the only musicals I've wanted to see and haven't had the chance to yet. 

Best moment this week: Finding out I've only gained 3/4 pound the past 3 weeks since my last appointment (my doc was out of town for what would have been my 36 week appt.) Also, not going into labor while he was gone! 

Milestones: baby is full term!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails