Sunday, October 13, 2013

GTFO.

I've been trying to not post a bunch of negative things about the end of pregnancy, but UGH. I'm just so miserable right now. And I mean it in the nicest way possible when I ask you all to spare me the blah blah I should just be grateful I can have a baby and not to take it for granted, blah blah. Sure, it is one of life's utmost blessings that I can bear children, but that IS NOT CHANGING THE REALITY OF HOW FREAKING HARD IT IS RIGHT NOW.

Anyways, I'm so miserable. Sitting is uncomfortable, and makes me feel like I can't breathe. Leaning back or laying on my back compresses a major artery and makes me feel like I'm suffocating. Standing makes my feet and legs swell, and the round ligament and gas pain from the weight of the baby compressing things are ridiculous. Not to be debbie downer, but OMG, I cannot possibly do this ten more days. I mean, no. NO. Get me a sharp knife and some decent antiseptic and I will gladly deliver this baby myself, ya know? I couldn't possibly be more miserable that way than I am this way. I have even wondered a few times lately if I have a bowel obstruction because of the pain in what I'm assuming is still my stomach, but I'm sure I don't, I just have get-this-baby-the-f-out-of-me syndrome. Ten days. TEN DAYS. Time couldn't possibly be going by slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails