Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Few Tips.( UPDATED)

-Although, as we all know from my post two days ago, I could use some tips myself :)
On a related note, thank you to everyone for the kind, reassuring words. Some days are just so hard that they catch me off guard, and Tuesday was definitely one of them! I so appreciate all the sympathy and positive thoughts!

Ok, now for a few quick tips:

*Courtesy of Boston Baby Mama, a site that always makes me wish I lived in Boston, or at least had a community like this here!:

Keep a white towel in the back seat of your car during these hot summer months so that when your car is outside in the sun you can place it over the carseat (when baby is not in it obviously) and it will keep the buckles and seat from getting hot.

*If it weren't for my crock pot and steamer, we'd starve. The crock pot, however, is kind of a pain to clean, right? Not anymore. Just toss a tablespoon (you can eyeball it!) of dishwasher detergent into the crock pot and soak in hot water to have stuck on food and stains vanish!

*Have a baby blowout? Toss the clothes directly into ice cold water, and even the toughest stains will be much more likely to come out! Shout helps the process along too :)

From a fantastic reader:
Another baby stain tip...if you have a stain that just won't come out...or you didn't get to it fast enough...soak in a bucket of hot water with a scoop of oxiclean for a couple days...and bye bye stain!
Thanks, Stephanie!!

Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend again!

1 comment:

  1. Another baby stain tip...if you have a stain that just won't come out...or you didn't get to it fast enough...soak in a bucket of hot water with a scoop of oxiclean for a couple days...and bye bye stain...(I have yet to have a set in stain that this hasn't removed). :)

    PS-I LOVE reading your blog...great, fun, real posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails