Friday, August 21, 2009

Hello!

While it seems a bit...overdue, I'm sure..I just wanted to extend a friendly hello to any and all readers of this blog! It has been overwhelmingly successful, with readers in many countries all over the world! What a fantastic thing, to be able to communicate with people living in places like Bolivia, Pakistan, Iran, Australia, Thailand, Germany, Spain and many other countries that I've never had the good fortune to visit. What started out as an attempt to fill as many family members and out-of-state friends in on Baby B's development with as little effort as possible has become a fairly successful blog, with 100-200 hits each day!

As always, I love to hear from people, so feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment! I may not always listen to some advice (ie. as much as I like to know your input, she won't be named reality-show style where my readers get to decide, or anything nuts like that. Can't you tell I'm a bit of a control freak by now?), I welcome input and respect all opinions. What's the point of putting yourself out there, if not to learn from others points of view?

Anyways, hello out there :) Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, I'm really liking your blog! I don't have any name suggestions, other than, perhaps if you have a dream where your baby's name is such-and-such, maybe that might be the one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i just wanted to say hi!! i'm the one reading from Bolivia... i found your blog through the BBC birth club. i'm also due in january '10 and just found out today we're having a boy! (i really wanted a little girl! but i'm thrilled anyway) it's fun to meet other first time moms, since none of my friends here are moms yet. well... take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    @CL - the only dream I had with a name, it was Nevin Leal...not sure where I came up with that even subconsciously, but not making my short list for sure! Haha.

    @Lilo - thanks for tuning in! Congrats on having a little boy - how exciting! I definitely am needing to meet other FTM's as well, since none of my friends are even married, let alone moving onto the having babies part of their life!

    It's great to hear from you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails