Sunday, August 2, 2009

She's Moving!

Yay!! I thought I felt some slight flutters around 15.5 weeks, but then nothing for quite some time, so I chalked it up to gas or stomach movement or something besides the baby. NOW, however, I am QUITE certain that I am feeling her move! It's not frequent - maybe 3-4 times a day - but very, very CUTE! Our little girl is moving around in there! Which, yeah, yeah, I know from the ultrasound, but she's big enough that I can feel it now! I just can't wait until D can feel it, too! Especially since when I first told him I thought I felt her, he said, "No way. You're lying." Haha...thanks, hon. Most of my friends were surprised that I could feel her already, but the doctor said anytime between 16-20 weeks I could feel first movements, and since I am small-waisted (correction: was), he said it could be on the early side of that. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. i'm at 20 weeks today and i've been waiting to feel a real kick. I've been feeling popping sensations lately and i *wishfully think* that it is our baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails