Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Austin Maternity, Baby and Toddler Expo.
Hey locals! Check this out:
From Little Austinite:
Austin Maternity, Baby, & Toddler Expo
More than 125 Exhibitors, Family Entertainment, Expert Speakers
Saturday, October 2 – Sunday, October 3, 2010
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Palmer Events Center
900 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704
-The Lone Star State is expecting an exciting “new arrival” with the Austin Maternity, Baby, & Toddler Expo, featuring more than 125 exhibitors with the latest products and services for mom, dad, and baby. The Expo will be more packed than a new mom’s diaper bag, Saturday, October 2 and Sunday, October 3 at the Palmer Events Center. This is the first show in Austin presented by Bebe Paluzza, the nation’s largest producer of baby fairs and expos.
-The Austin Maternity, Baby, & Toddler Expo is the “onesies-stop” shop for new and expectant families.
● The Latest Products: Moms, dads, and grandparents will find hundreds of exhibitors with everything for babies and trendy toddlers, from furniture and bedding, toys, and clothing to organic foods and eco-friendly baby products, handmade baby carriers, diaper services, customized books and photo albums, birth announcements and invitations, daycare services, and nursing supplies.
● Contests and Competitions: Infants will crawl, scoot, and wobble their way to victory in the Diaper Derby, and dads will push strollers through an obstacle course of baby-themed activities in the Daddyathon for the chance to win more than $500.00 in prizes. One Austin-area baby will be crowned America’s next potty-training pop star in the Juno Baby Little Star Search talent contest.
● Live Entertainment: Parents and kids will make a “play date” with the fun and educational entertainment at the Expo. Moms and dads can jam out to live music performed by mom rockers on the Expo’s main stage and talk one-on-one with experts about a wide range of topics, including planning for a new baby and preparing for labor, potty training and taming the terrible twos, and staying healthy after baby. Tots can clap, sing-along, and dance during interactive music performances.
● Lounges: Parents will find reprieve in the Mommy Pampering Lounge and Daddy Tailgate Lounge. While licensed babysitters watch the kids, moms will relax with luxurious manicures and spa treatments, while dads chill in the show’s “man cave” outfitted with big screen TVs and videogames.
● Bebe Swag Bags: The first 50 moms at the show on Saturday and Sunday will receive the coveted swag bag overflowing with more than $500 in prizes, products, and goodies for baby.
● Fantasy Parties: Little “ladies who lunch” will escape to a magical castle for treats, games, and crafts at the Princess Tea Party; and boys will dress up as their favorite pirate to ward off evil villains and play games at the Boys Pirate Party.
-The Austin Maternity, Baby, & Toddler Expo will be held Saturday, October 2 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, October 3, 2010 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
-The Austin Maternity, Baby, & Toddler Expo is made possible in part by national sponsors Britax, Buy Buy Baby, The Data Baby, Hybrid Mom, Joovy, Kia, Kidzola, Mamapalooza, The Picture People, Ptpamedia, The Shower Diva, Sounds of Pertussis, US Family Guide, and Whirlpool.
-Tickets to the Expo are $10 general admission, $5 for grandparents, and free for children under 5.
-For more information about the Austin Maternity, Baby, & Toddler Expo or to purchase tickets online visit Bebe Paluzza or call (317) 517-9920.