In honor of hitting 100 followers, I'm partnering with the ever-so-lovely Emily behind Uff Da Designs for a giveaway!
First, though, let me tell you a bit about her fantabulous Etsy shop! Since I've started blogging, I've had the good fortune of running across many beautiful and homemade boutiques via Etsy. That being said, none have offered such whimsical and uniquely crafted pieces as Emily does over at Uff Da Designs. So what can you expect to find?
Hats, like this adorable owl hat perfect for the fall & winter:
A fantastic selection of bandana-style drool bibs:
Beautiful (and incredibly reasonably-priced!) dresses, like this mod dot creation:
And a vast array of hair clips for your adorable little lovebug, such as this:
Another great creation that Uff Da Designs specializes in is magic wands! I was fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of one of these adorable creations, and let me tell you how absolutely adorable it is. I had meant to give it to S (the three-year-old I nanny for), but A is enamored by it, and it's quickly becoming her favorite (supervised) toy! Perhaps I'll order a second for S?? Check it out:
Aside from what a hit it's been with A, I could not say enough positive things about Emily, her customer service (and absolutely positive, cheerful nature!), and the quick shipping!
More about Uff Da Designs:
* unique, whimsical creations that are hand-sewn with love by a work at home mom
* environmentally friendly, as she uses vintage/re-purposed materials whenever possible to make a whole new creation
* custom orders are always welcome so that people can get a product that is truly perfect for them
* all non-custom listings are ready-to-ship, and will be mailed within 3 days (usually next-day!) so fast shipping is guaranteed (this is very true - my order was here within 2 days of shipping!)
* fabrics are purchased in small batches so products are unique & really special
* large selection of unique products perfect for boys, girls, babies, toddlers or older children
So what does this mean for all of you? Well, one lucky reader will be receiving a $10 Uff Da store credit!
To enter, simply head over to her Etsy shop, Uff Da Designs, and let me know which item you'd most like to apply the credit towards! That's it!
For extra entries, you can:
-Follow me via GFC and leave me a comment stating you do (1 entry)
-Follow me via Twitter @unexpexpectbaby and leave me a comment saying so (1 entry)
-Follow Emily's blog and leave a comment stating you do (1 entry)
-Follow Emily via twitter @emilybilbrey (1 entry).
Ta da! Best of luck, lovelies!
This giveaway will close on Sunday, September 19 at 5PM CST. A winner will be chosen using random.org.
For disclosure information, click here.