Thursday, July 23, 2009

And we shall call him...

...Henry. Not the baby, sillies! My new car!

That's right, folks! Car shopping has come to an end!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!! Thanks to the outstanding folks at Covert Ford, namely Dee Yeo and Mike Cox, we got a great deal on my new Eddie Bauer Explorer, and it took a cumulative hour and forty-five minutes. No joke. They are SO amazing! I'll never buy a car anywhere else. Covert was George's first home as well, and coincidentally, my salesperson sat in the same cubicle as the salesperson I purchased George from...I knew it was a good omen!

He hasn't come home yet, since I had a car there with me last night, but after he gets detailed and washed this afternoon, I'll be taking Henry home tonight! So EXCITING!!! Pictures to follow. Know this though: Henry is baller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails