Three months ago (wow has time been flying by!), I entered the Read It Forward book giveaway over at Confessions From A Working Mom and, much to my surprise, won!
One of the stipulations of entering the book giveaway, however, was that once I was finished with it, I had to write my name and blog address on the cover page, and then pass it on to one of my lovely readers, who will then be bound by the same rules. Easy enough, right? While I'm not officially finished, I will be by the end of the holiday weekend, and so now I'm looking for one lucky reader to pass my book along to.
The Last Summer (Of You and Me) by Ann Brasheres
If you've read any of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books, you'll surely recognize the author's name. This book, however, is aimed at adults as opposed to teenagers, and delivers as such. It's the story of two sisters, their journey into adulthood over summers at Fire Island, and how their lives intertwine with a neighbor, Paul. Great summer beach read, one that I'm excited to now pass along to one of you.
Here's how to enter (all via comments):
1. Mandatory entry: Follow my blog, or let me know that you're already a follower.
2. Additional entry: Add my blog to your 'blogroll', or let me know that you already have it there.
3. Follow me on twitter - brijtaylor - for an additional entry.
4. Tweet about this giveaway for three entries. Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you're entitled.
5. Blog about this giveaway for an additional five entries. Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you're entitled.
*Remember - make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you're entitled.
**This giveaway will close on Wednesday, July 7th at 11:59PM. The winner will be chosen using Random.org**
That's it! Good luck, ladies (and gents, if there are any male readers!)!
Hopefully this will be one of many future giveaways, seeing as how I've been fortunate enough to win not one but TWO giveaways in Blogland!