Monday, September 14, 2009

Belly Buttons & Such.

While I know this should be the least of my worries at this point, there has been something constantly weighing on my mind lately: When is my belly button going to pop? (Note: This is meant to be asked in a horrified, dreaded manner, not in a state of anticipation!)

So, experienced ladies, when does this usually happen? Does it hurt? Does it happen gradually, or overnight? I think mine has maybe been rearranged slightly lately, which makes me even more certain that it's going to happen soon. Damn it.

Also..it goes back, right? How long does it take? Does it return the same, or as a shadow of it's former self?

I'm pretty certain I liked my belly button (and flat stomach, clear skin, levelheadedness, etc!) just the way it was, thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. Mine never did. But mine was already messed up because it contains a scar from a prior appendectomy when I was 15...so I don't have an answer to your question. As I understand it it happens at a different time for every woman, and is not a sure thing. So...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is definitely about halfway there - I think it's probably only a matter of a couple weeks at this point. Oh well :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails