Monday, September 21, 2009

FREE 3D/4D Ultrasound TODAY!!!

SO...Friday, in the midst of my 'Is she really a girl?" whack attack, I got a call from Clearview Ultrasounds, asking if I would still be interested in being a volunteer to get a free 3D/4D ultrasound in exchange for allowing them to use me to run a 'refresher course' for a sonographer on - you guessed it!- gender identification. No shit.

I had heard from one of my fellow blogging friends, Emily, that this was going on, and had called in the day before hoping to get in on the action. Unfortunately, at the time of my call they had filled all their slots, but I laid on the charm and the man seemed to go for it and ultimately took down my name and number, promising to call if they had any openings. I figured I would never hear from him again and went about my day, completely forgetting until I got the call! What perfect timing!

One hour, fifteen minutes to go, and I'll get to see what little Baby B looks like at 25w2d!!!! Most of the elective ultrasound companies recommend that if you're going to get a 3D/4D that you do so between 24-30 weeks for best view without baby being too squished, so this is perfect! And will allow for 100% clear gender determination. Here's hoping Baby B is still a girl, and that my hormones have just spiked and left me with a case of the crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails