Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Name Game.

I hate to disappoint you all, but Baby B's name will NOT be revealed until after she's born. Yep, you heard me. Sorry folks, I'm just not interested in anyone's opinions about it, and it's shocking to me who thinks they get a say. We had it narrowed down to five, then four, then three, and now we have a couple to take to the delivery room to see what we think 'in the moment'. And nope, not even going to tell you which three, but I can assure you two of them haven't been mentioned before :)

Now if the next 94 days can just fly by (although that's to my due date, she's really only got 89 more to cook before the induction, if he keeps it at 12/28!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. i completely agree! the hubby and i have only told a handful of people in our families and sworn them to secrecy. i just don't wanna deal with the drama of people voicing their opinions about whether they like it or not. i look at it like it's our decision and no one else's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with not telling people the name(s) you have chosen for little baby. I am sick of people asking if we have a name, let alone hearing what they have to say when I have been suckered into mentioning a couple we've been mustering over. So annoying!!!! I think we will keep it to ourselves as well... although I think we already have a winner. But yes, sick of everyone having SOMETHING to say about our babe's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted Marianne's name. I got comments about it, but I didn't really care. :) She's Marianne...she looked like a Marianne when she was born, and it gave me a way to connect to her before she was born. It is a very personal decision. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails