Monday, September 7, 2009

Our First Baby Shower Gift!

My baby shower is coming up this Saturday (I know it's early, but that's when my mom could fly in to Austin, so that's that!), and we've received and put together out first present. Here it is, in all it's glory:

Thank you SO much, grandma & grandpa (Baby B's Nana & Papa)!!!!!! This is absolutely wonderful and extremely useful! Loving the colors as well - it matches our bedroom comforter perfectly, and is gender neutral in case I decide to ever put myself through this again and we end up with a boy...not looking likely, though!

It also has a removable changing table that inserts, but that's not shown here because we couldn't get the cats to stay off of it for long enough to snap a picture, and I'm trying to not get cat hair on any of her things :)

THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails