Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bluuue Moooon.

Wait just a second. This isn't a post about the greatness that is the song Blue Moon (though it is great). No, friends, this is a post dedicated to something even better: one of my favorite beers, Blue Moon.

I have continued to abstain from alcohol since Ava's birth because of both her erratic nursing schedule and my refusal to pump and dump. I'm sorry, but breastmilk is a precious commodity around here, moreso than gold or chocolate, and I'll be damned if I throw even a drop out.

That being said, the opportunity presented itself for me to have a beer, since little A had just nursed and I had just pumped, and I can say with complete conviction that that was the BEST damn beer I've ever had. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails