Sunday, October 25, 2009

64 Days!

The other night while eating with friends for a farewell dinner (the girlfriend is going to Costa Rica until January), we realized that the next time we see her, our baby will be here! Weird. That prompted me to consider in other terms just how long we have left (64 days from today, assuming my induction is on 12/28 and she doesn't arrive earlier/later - a big assumption, I know!):

*2 major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas)
*1 more haircut/trim
*9 loads of laundry (I'm a one-load-a-week laundry doer)
*9 weekly trips to HEB
*2 home football games at DKR
*1 *possible* 3.5-hour trip to Lake Jackson for Thanksgiving
*6-7 trips to the doctor
*9 lbs (Tentative. This seemed utterly attainable until my appetite went crazy!)
*9 weekends
*1 Big 12 Championship Game! (HOOK EM!)

I'm sure I'll think of many, many more, but these are some highlights for now. That seems like a LOT of doctor appointments still :/!

3 comments:

  1. Just an FYI, I like your blog so much, I gave it an award today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I feel like as my pregnancy progresses, I do more and more complaining and less and less that is actually productive or helpful, but I'm hoping to snap out of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG hun...the once a week laundry will be a thing of the past! I do Marianne's laundry more than my own...but now that she's going through super-drooly-face phase, I'm ALWAYS changing her clothes...it's a good thing Baby B has lots, cause she'll be going through em. I wound up having to get Marianne a bunch of the sleepy-sacks (the wearable blanket things) because they fit her for longer than 2 weeks...she already fits perfectly into 6 month clothes...and she's not that big, she's just tall. ;)

    Sometimes I wish I lived in a warmer clime so she could wear cute little dresses all day long! Oh well...cute winter outfits have thier charm too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails