Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"You exude girl!"

Today I was told the funniest, and yet most accurate, thing by a stranger. Ok, so she's not really a stranger, she's S's preschool teacher, but my communication with her is limited at best, to the point where I can never remember her name.

Anyhow, S has had a few rough days lately, and so we've had a bit more to chat about at pick-up. Her theory is that she's reacting like any child would with a new 'sibling' on the way, seeing as how I play a similar role to her (and after she asked if Baby B was going to be her sister for the third time in the past month, I tend to agree). Anyhow, today when I went to pick S up, I was chatting with her and mid-sentence she just stopped speaking and said, "Are you having a girl? You just EXUDE girl to me. It's like you are meant to be the mother of a little girl!"

I couldn't agree more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails