Friday, October 2, 2009

ACL Festival.

I am going to be a bit absent from posting the next few days, seeing as how I'll be at ACL festival at Zilker Park all weekend. Nothing quite like three days filled with being on my feet, outside, for 12+ hours a day, all the while dehydrating so I'm not running to the bathroom every twenty minutes (spare me the lecture, please) and having to put up with massive crowds to really fill me with a sense of dread, but normally I love ACL and never miss it, so I want to go and 'stick it out' as best I can...here's hoping it works out!

1 comment:

  1. i'm jealous, yet sympathetic at the same time. i wanted to go SO badly this year (hello zac brown band!) but i know there's no way i can handle it. hell, i couldn't even handle a few hours at a county fair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails