Friday, March 19, 2010

Kitty Bear.

Yep, you read that right. What, you've never heard of a kitty bear? Maybe that's because I made it up.

You see, Ava received a little stuffed thing on a blankie after she was born. I swore up and down I wouldn't indulge this little lovie, since S's has been a major source of tantrum throwing when misplaced, and is a dirty, gross, raggedy little thing. I just didn't want to deal with that.

The other night, however, while A cried for no obvious reason, I caved. Her little lovie is adorable, and has a nice, distracting rattle inside, but we cannot seem to agree on what it is. D thinks it's a kitty. I think it's a bear. Both of us can see why the other feels the way they do. Hence: Kitty Bear.

Anyhow, Ava has really taken a very quick liking to it:





2 comments:

  1. Hehe, it's okay for her to have a lovey...Marianne's lovey is a soft giraffe that contains a music box that plays Rock A Bye Baby...and the head moves along with the song. That poor giraffe gets chewed on, drooled over, and Marianne spends hours trying to figure out how to wind him to make him sing.

    It's a very common stuffed animal...all the Wal-Marts sell them, and that's the primary reason I picked it. If, for some reason, she loses "Mr. Giraffe" I can replace him for very little money.

    Joe thinks it's stupid I picked a common stuffed animal that's easy to replace...he will learn when she is older and spends her first time without Mr. Giraffe in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. What a little snuggle bug! I want to get Asher a teddy/blanket like that. It seems easier to snuggle than a full sized animal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails