Sunday, March 14, 2010

Zilker Park Kite Festival!


It was a GORGEOUS day for Kite Festival, with Austin topping out at 87 degrees!!! Combine that with some beautiful sunshine and a nice, cool occasional breeze, and you've got the makings of a perfect day at Zilker Park!

Check it out:

With mommy (and getting a very rare bottle of precious breastmilk!):


Loungin' with dad:


That bottle was entirely worth using, since at brunch at Z Tejas I had two (yes, I said TWO!) drinks - a mimosa and a screwdriver. That's the first time I've had two drinks since this time last year!!! Delicious :)

1 comment:

  1. Good God I want to live where YOU LIVE. Where stuff is green most of the year, and it can be sunny and gorgeous so Marianne could wear CUTE LITTLE DRESSES. She has so MANY you see...and such a mop of hair that just BEGS to be tied into pigtails...

    *sigh* Stupid long winter...I swear if I ever win the lottery I am TOTALLY moving to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails