Monday, March 29, 2010

Three-Month Photo Shoot!

First off - Ava weighs 12.6 lbs. Not what I was expecting, but still within normal-ish range. She's just a bit on the small side, which makes sense, since D and I are both a tad small, and he was always in the smallest percentages as a child. Whew. You have no idea what a horrible mommy I felt like thinking I hadn't noticed her complete lack of weight gain.

Ok, on to the good stuff. Ava and I had a very impropmtu photo shoot on the futon yesterday (In case you're wondering, no, we're not overgrown college students, and yes, we do have a couch. It's actually a huge sectional downstairs, The thing is, though, with Ava pooing through outfits and spitting up and just generally being an adorable little roly-poly baby, we prefer to sacrifice our futon instead. Oh, and the big screen is upstairs :))

Here's the pics:




Hmm...I may have to try later. I'm not sure if it's a blogger issue or a me issue, but I can only get these two pics to upload?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails