Thursday, December 10, 2009

Abdominal Ultrasound.

Actually, this would be more aptly named back, side and rib cage ultrasound, since those are the locations where my internal organs are currently residing...sigh.

Anyhow, it went well, though I was a bit tired from not getting the best sleep and definitely very hungry after last night's rice, broccoli and strawberries for dinner and nothing past midnight until nearly noon today! He did say he thought that it was likely gallstones, but that the images would be sent to the radiologist to be sure, who would then send them off to my doctor and Dr. R would follow-up with me on Monday...

...in the meantime, I'll be resuming my meat, dairy and fat eating, but only slightly. Definitely not wanting to suffer through another attack!

On a side note, I've been contracting more frequently after not having much in the way of b/h lately, so that's a positive thing! Hopefully I'll have made some progress on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails