Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Baby's Bathroom!

Yes, these pics are up a week late. Mainly because the finishing touches weren't finished until Sunday night, and only then could we reassemble everything :) Here are pics of the finished project, both before and after:

Before:







And after:







D decided to wait until earlier this evening to tell me he doesn't like the color and thought it was fine the way it was, but the more I look at the before pics and their super dull quality, the happier I am with the 'pizazz' that a little color adds. Plus, that's a room I'd like her to feel happy and awake in :)

What do you guys think?

(Editor's Note: I know these pics suck, but this bathroom is impossible to take pictures of due to it's small-ish size and odd door angles. Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails