Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Maternity Photos.

I am SO excited for these! I took them last Sunday, Dec. 13th, at 37w1d. I was actually just out to see The Nutcracker and completely unprepared to take any photos, so keep in mind that I realize that my hair could've used a good dealing-with and my makeup desperately needed touching up. Still, my dear friend managed to work his magic with the camera, and I love them! Enjoy!







There are more, but these are the ones I love the most, particularly the last two. And besides, it's nearly 3AM, and sleep is probably what I need most right now. I thought that in going to bed at 10:30 I'd be assured at least five hours of sleep prior to my bout of 3:30 insomnia, but instead I was up at 12:30, so to avoid the frustration of tossing and turning and listening to D snore, I figured I'd try to be productive and post pics and fold laundry.

Doctor's appointment in five hours! Updates to come on if he schedules my induction or not. I had some crazy contractions in the past 24 hours along with a lot of pressure, so keeping my fingers crossed for progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails