Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just a Notice...

After an extremely creepy comment was posted to my last belly shot, I've decided to go private with the blog. Anyone who wants to continue to follow just shoot me an email at unexpectedlyexpectingbaby@gmail.com, and I'll happily give you the passcode - I'm just trying to keep out creepy weirdos and baby snatchers, and this way I'll be able to post pictures without feeling nervous about it! This should be happening by the end of the weekend, just FYI.

I hope you all will keep reading and commenting - I love to hear from you guys :)

Plus, you know you eventually want to know her name (and perhaps even mine?!) and see some pictures of what I'm certain will be the world's cutest baby! Except for all of yours of course. They'll be tied for cuteness ;)

7 comments:

  1. I can't see anything that's right in front of my face anymore, so of course I couldn't find your email link. I'd love to be included on the blog list, however! If you could send the passcode to: ecwilkinson53@gmail.com -- that would be great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to keep following your blog, but I don't see a link to your e-mail anywhere. Please send me the pass code--my e-mail is on my blog, near the top of the right-hand column. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! Email: castlerose@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me four - can't find the link to email! but here is mine (nice and convoluted)
    mapofireland@kashmircc.com
    i'm totally curious as to who/what the creepy comment was...i've had a few to my blog but they were always foreigners who didn't speak English well enough to write it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not alone! I also couldn't find a link, but want to stay in touch. My e-mail is rlbseahawks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - pregnancy brain! There is no link to the side :P Sorry about that! I'll take note of all your emails and send the passcode as soon as I have a second to make it into a private blog, but in the future and meantime, I have created unexpectedlyexpectingbaby@gmail.com to go with the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my email: ashlie1081@yahoo.com. There's no way I'm missing out when the most exciting part is fixing to happen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails